History

1951:

Carl Rehfuss is founded. Founder Carl Rehfuss is engaged in construction and manufacturing of textile machinery.

 

1961:

Christian Pfister (son in law of Carl Rehfuss) takes over management. That year, it is decided to discontinue the production of textile machinery and to focus on the development, manufacture and distribution of gears and geared motors.

 

1962-1974:

Business in the drive technology sector achieves increasing turnovers; the Carl Rehfuss Company continues to grow. During this time, the main focus lies on the manufacture of continually adjustable gears and geared motors. At the same time, development of the gearbox range is propelled forward.

 

1970:

Gerd Pfister (Son of Christian Pfister) joins the company.

 

1970-1984:

Product sales increase. Existing products are further improved, while new products are developed. To accommodate this development, the existing premises are extended.

 

1984:

Gerd Pfister becomes Managing Director.

 

1989:

As the business continues to grow, a further building in Albstadt is constructed.

 

1996:

Martin Fink becomes Authorised Representative and is appointed assistant to the management.

 

1999:

Carl Rehfuss GmbH + Co. KG’ s quality management system is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.

 

2001:

Carl Rehfuss GmbH + Co. KG celebrates its 50th anniversary.

 

2005:

Michael Pfister (son of Gerd Pfister) joins the company. It is now in its fourth generation.

 

2008:

Tobias Pfister (2nd son of Gerd Pfister) joins the company.

 

2012:

Michael and Tobias Pfister were appointed as Managing Directors.